Saturday 24 August 2013

How to do the latest trends on Etsy - The Byzantine craze by Dolce and Gabbana

Don't take me wrong, I am not intending to walked the streets of Munich draped in gold with a glitzy crown on my head. However, I love theatre and opulence and above all, I like to dream. And some fashion shows allow me to dream. The latest Dolce and Gabbana is an example. The problem with designers is, that the goods come with hefty price tags but there is a way around it too, it just needs a little bit of imagination and time to brows on Etsy (or some vintage markets) and a wearable outfit with the touch of the Byzantine Princess can be born... ;-)

The image is from the Dolce and Gabbana Autumn/Winter 13/14 collection, published in MADAME Collections page 33.

To buy any of the items featured in the treasury, please click here:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/treasury/MTI2NzQ0NDJ8MjcyNDg5NDA5Mg/the-byzantine-princess?ref=pr_treasury

No comments:

Post a Comment