Sunday 9 February 2014

The German Language Challenge - Week 4 - 100 Woerter Bewertung


Dear Friends and Readers,

4 Weeks in and my writing is still horrendous! I am starting to suspect that I suffer from some bizarre form of - only German Language related - dyslexia. Oh well, the only cure is to write more. Despite my strong hatred of the exam themes in the textbooks, I do scribble one text per week and my boyfriend still dutifully corrects, however, the themes are SO boring, that I don't wish to blog about them. Therefore I have concluded that posting short (100 Words) reviews of places and events I visited during the week might be a good und fairly painless writing exercise. If you would like to take part, please send me your short review and I will happily post it on my blog.

Here is my first review - Wiede Fabrik - Artists Colony in Munich


100 Woerter Bewertung
Wiede Fabrik (Johanneskirche, Muenchen)
Als ich das Wort „Fabrik“ erstmals gehoert habe, habe ich mir ein riesiges altes Ziegelgebaeude vorgestellt. Das war aber falsch. Diese magische Kuenstlerkolonie besteht aus mehreren kleinen Haeuschen, die aus ehemaligen Industriebetrieben umgebaut worden sind. Jedes Haus ist ein Atelier. Weil in manchen Raeumen noch die urspruenglichen industriellen Geraete stehen , wirkt die Atmosphaere besonders romantisch.  Die Wiede Fabrik oeffnet sich zweimal pro Jahr fuer die Oeffentlichkeit. Neben warmem Punch oder Prosseco sind auch kleine Kostbarkeiten in einer tollen kuenstlerischen Stube erhaeltlich. Der Ort  ist mit farbigen Lichteffekten geschmueckt, und die Kuenstler sind nett. Ein super toller Abend! Geniessen Sie die Bilder.


 

 
 Above: Work by Claudia Groegler
 
 
Above: Work by Elli Hurst
 
 
Above: Work by Valeska von Brase 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment