Wednesday 31 July 2013

Send some Snail Mail this Summer....

OK, how long has it been since you send a postcard? I do send them from my trips abroad because my mum likes them but otherwise? I think it is really pity that this lovely form of communication is disappearing.

I have designed a couple for this summer and try to distribute them among my friends, so they circulate and hopefully make people smile. They are available in my Etsy shop if you would like to engage in writing couple of sentences and sending them to your loved ones.

There are 7 designs available, some with address lines some blank.

All profit will go to my brother, who is currently having a hard time financially.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/156368621/postcards-greeting-cards-set-of-5-summer?ref=shop_home_active







No comments:

Post a Comment