Sunday 19 May 2013

The story about FRIENDSHIP...

Do you have a good friend? I mean a really good one, the one which does not give up on you even when you move for good really far away? Well, I feel incredibly lucky to have one. She is called Ilaria and was a fellow student on Art Teacher's course at Uni. Although we live now in different countries and we see each other less than we would like to, we are still in touch and Ilaria never misses an opportunity to surprise me with a little gift. We love the same things, so it is not too hard to work out what the other one likes. She called me today to tell me, that she managed to get a signed copy of the new Cath Kidston book "Coming up Roses" for me. WOW! It is even dedicated to me, amazing! Thank you, I am so happy that you are my friend Ilaria....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment